Southeast Gastroenterology specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of gastrointestinal and esophageal disorders with the highest commitment of excellence in healthcare.
- Increasing the awareness of colon cancer by encouraging everyone to get a colonoscopy at the age of 50 or those under 50 with a family history of colon cancer or with other risk factors. Each year 150,000 new cases of colon cancer are diagnosed and 50,000 dies. With increased awareness it is believed that we can save 30,000 more lives each year.
- Management of Crohn’s Disease, diverticular and ulcerative colitis, and motility disorders.
- Treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) & Barrett’s Esophagus.
- Upper Endoscopy is used to evaluate conditions of the upper GI tract to see ulcers and tumors of the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum (beginning of the small intestine).
- Interventional endoscopy like the ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography) is used to evaluate the bile and pancreatic ducts, the drainage routes from your pancreas and liver that can cause pancreatitis if they become obstructed.
- Cutting edge technology of Endoscopic Ultrasound that can evaluate abnormalities and lesions that cannot be seen clearly with diagnostic imaging on the pancreas, gall bladder, liver, and lungs.
1723 Broadway, Ste. 220
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
C. Brent Keller, DO
James D. Van Popering, DO
Andy Garner, APRN, FNP-BC
Click on the interactive Google map for directions
View Larger Map