Southeast Pediatrics is a medical practice that offers comprehensive care for individuals under the age of 18.
- Most lab tests may be performed at the office, meaning our patients do not have to travel to another location to have lab tests completed.
- Same day acute care—if a patient is sick, we will see him/her on the same day (during regular business hours).
- Our staff of trained professionals offers personalized care to make a visit to the doctor as stress-free as possible.
- Continuing care of medical conditions including diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol.
- Preventive care and wellness visits are available to help the patient and family members be healthier.
- Minor procedures can be performed in the office.
- Pediatric Clinics offered
A Love for Kids
Drs. Kali Francis and Chelsea Grigery have different interests outside of the office – one likes to fish and the other likes to travel. But they share a passion for children and medicine as the newest physicians at Southeast Pediatrics.
Kali Francis, MD, admits she’s a country gal. She loves to fish and spend time outdoors. Chelsea Grigery, MD, enjoys exotic trips to the Caribbean, Europe and elsewhere. She’s also an enthusiastic advocate of science fairs and looks forward to helping out with the Southeast Missouri Regional Science Fair.