Southeast Pediatrics is a medical practice that offers comprehensive care for individuals under the age of 18.
- Most lab tests may be performed at the office, meaning our patients do not have to travel to another location to have lab tests completed.
- Same day acute care—if a patient is sick, we will see him/her on the same day (during regular business hours).
- Our staff of trained professionals offers personalized care to make a visit to the doctor as stress-free as possible.
- Continuing care of medical conditions including diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol.
- Preventive care and wellness visits are available to help the patient and family members be healthier.
- Minor procedures can be performed in the office.
- Pediatric Clinics offered
25 Doctors' Park
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Greg Cugini, MD
Kali Francis, MD
Chelsea Grigery, MD
Paul Leland, DO
Lindsey McVey, APRN, FNP-BC
Click on the interactive Google map for directions
View Larger Map