Our Nurses are the BEST!
The professionalism and dedication of the nursing team at Southeast Hospital is reaffirmed on a daily basis.
Through resources available for continuing education, we encourage nurses to further their academic education and validate their expertise with certification by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Of more than 500 Nurses at Southeast Hospital, 94 percent are Registered Nurses (RNs) and 6 percent are Licensed Practice Nurses (LPNs).
- At Southeast Hospital, the Nursing vacancy rate is less than 2 percent. That compares to the Missouri vacancy rate of 7-8 percent and the national rate of 10 percent.
- The average length of tenure for a Nurse at Southeast is 10 years.
- About 23 percent of Southeast Nurses are certified in their specialty,
- Nearly half of Southeast Nurses are prepared at the Bachelor degree level or higher.
Our nurses and entire staff work collaboratively, creating a magnetic culture in which new ideas and excellent work practices thrive.
Join our Nursing team. You can apply online.