SoutheastHEALTH Honored for Marketing Excellence
June 29, 2017
Ten SoutheastHEALTH marketing projects received statewide recognition at the recent Show-Me Excellence Awards.
Southeast won first place recognition for eight marketing efforts:
- “Don’t Be Camera Shy,” a television ad encouraging screening colonoscopies;
- Ripley County Sales Tax Initiative Campaign, which resulted in passage of a half-cent sales tax to help support Southeast Health Center of Ripley County;
- “The Year in Review” annual report;
- InforMed, a weekly e-newsletter for SoutheastHEALTH;
- “Ruby Hayes…102 and Counting,” portrait of Bloomfield resident Ruby Hayes;
- 2017 Photo Calendar, a full-color calendar featuring photographs taken by SoutheastHEALTH staff, physicians, board members and volunteers;
- “Game Changer,” a feature story about former NFL player Dan Peiffer and his struggle with atrial fib; and
- “The Year in Review” video.
Southeast took second place honors for its consumer publication, “Healthier Look” magazine and third place honors for “Calling All Campers,” a feature story showing Camp D.A.Y. Break, a summer camping experience for children with diabetes.
The Show-Me Excellence Awards, presented annually by the Missouri Association for Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing (MAHPRM), recognize high achievement and superb quality in advertising marketing and public relations projects produced by hospitals and healthcare systems throughout the state.
The awards were presented at the annual MAHPRM summer meeting at Camden on the Lake in Lake Ozark, Mo.
Pictured above (left to right) are Marketing staff members Renee Shandy, Sally Owen, Teri Wilson, Shauna Hoffman, director, Nikki Schremp (The Wright Group), and Jessica King. Not pictured is Amy Ellinghouse.