SoutheastHEALTH Bond Offering Huge Success
August 18, 2017
SoutheastHEALTH’s recent bond offering was a huge success. Some of the largest funds in the world invested in Southeast and over $900 million in orders were placed for $93 million of bonds issued, meaning the demand for our bonds was close to 10 times more than we issued.
This sale will help finance numerous new projects:
- Acquisition of advanced imaging and robotic surgical technology
- New Cardiac Pavilion at Southeast Hospital
- New Behavioral Health unit in Dexter
- New Emergency Department in Dexter
- New Primary Care facility in Jackson
- Expanding Primary Care services to Perryville
- Construction at West Campus
- Upgrades to our HealthPoint Fitness centers
- Developing the area’s first Advanced Heart Failure Surgery Clinic
- Launching eICU telemedicine for 24/7 critical care in our Intensive Care Units
SoutheastHEALTH President and CEO Ken Bateman said, “I want to take this time to personally thank the Cape Girardeau community for standing beside us and supporting us. This successful bond offering further exemplifies our ongoing commitment to the communities we serve and positions us to provide the highest level of care for residents in southeast Missouri for future generations. Congratulations, SoutheastHEALTH employees and physicians for reaching this admirable milestone.”
Read more about the bond issue in the Southeast Missourian.