This page will assist you with the new hire process at SoutheastHEALTH. If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at 573-651-5520.
The New Hire Process will consist of the following 3-step process:
Step 1: Occupational Medicine
- Fit for job physical
- Tuberculosis Test
What to bring to your pre-employment health screening visit
Step 2: Drug Screening
Completed during the Occupational Medicine visit. Receipt of results typically requires 3-5 days.
Step 3: Background Screening
- Criminal Background Check
- Education Verification
- FSCR (if applicable)
You will be notified by Human Resources once you have cleared this three-step process.
General Hospital Orientation IMPORTANT INFORMATION
During the orientation process, new employees will be required to submit various forms and paperwork. Please click on the forms below, complete them, print them out, and bring them with you to orientation.
WHAT TO BRING
WHAT TO WEAR
- Professional/Casual Business Attire or Uniform
- NO Jeans
- NO Flip Flops
- NO Sweatpants
- NO Sleeveless Tops
- NO Shorts
- NO Facial Piercings
- All Visibly Offensive Tattoos Should be Covered
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Human Resources Contact for Orientation: Tiara Ross (firstname.lastname@example.org | 573-651-5520)
- Plan to be in Orientation until at least 4:30 pm on Monday and Tuesday
- Those working in patient care areas will be with Educational Services for the entire week
- Please note: some nurse assistants and unit techs will require longer than a week
- Orientation will be held in 1708 Lacey St., Education Classroom. For driving directions, click here.
- Please meet in Human Resources located on the first floor of 1708 Lacey St. before 7:45 am
- Parking on your first day
- You may park in any open visitor lot
- Specific parking information will be further discussed in orientation
WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
It is the policy of SoutheastHEALTH to provide reasonable accommodation for employees with disabilities. Please contact Human Resources at 573-651-5520 if you need to request accommodations.