This page will assist you with the new hire process at SoutheastHEALTH.
The New Hire Process will consist of the following 3-step process:
Step 1: Occupational Medicine
- Fit for job physical
- Tuberculosis Test
What to bring to your pre-employment health screening visit:
- Documentation of any immunizations
- Any prescriptions you are currently taking
- Competency verification: Bring copies of all licensure and/or certification cards related to your position (if required) with you
Step 2: Drug Screening
Completed during the Occupational Medicine visit. Receipt of results typically requires 3-5 days.
Step 3: Background Screening
- Criminal Background Check
- Education Verification
- FSCR (if applicable)
You will be notified by Human Resources once you have cleared this three-step process.
General Hospital Orientation Important Information
During the orientation process, new employees will be required to submit various forms and paperwork.
We Are Here to Help
It is the policy of SoutheastHEALTH to provide reasonable accommodation for employees with disabilities. Please contact Human Resources at 573.651.5520 if you need to request accommodations.
- Professional/Casual Business Attire or Uniform
- NO Jeans
- NO Flip Flops or casual sandals, including flip flops with ankle strap
- NO Sweatpants
- NO Sleeveless Tops
- NO Shorts
- NO Facial Piercings
- NO TATTOOS VISIBLE on the face or front side of neck line (All Visibly Offensive Tattoos Should be Covered)
- Human Resources Contact for Orientation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan to be in Orientation until at least 4:30 pm on Monday-Wednesday
- Those working in patient care areas will be with Educational Services for the entire week
- Please note: some nurse assistants and unit techs will require longer than a week
- Orientation will be held at 1701 Lacey St., Harrison Room.
- Please meet in lobby at Southeast Hospital located on the first floor of 1701 Lacey St. before 7:45 am
- Parking on your first day
- You may park in any open visitor lot
- Specific parking information will be further discussed in orientation