Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a benefit set up by SoutheastHEALTH for our employees. This benefit is provided at no cost to you. The EAP provides confidential, professional assistance to you and your family for a wide-range of personal concerns that may affect your work or home life.
The Facts on EAP
Connect with your EAP either by phone or online for
free, fast and effective expert assistance. (Employer ID: sehealth)
- Call Cigna at 877-622-4327
- The EAP toll-free phone number is 1-877-622-4327
- We’re available 24/7/365
- Available to you and your household family members
EAP Services Include:
- Counseling: 1-5 Face-to-Face sessions with a counselor in your area.
- Consultation and support by phone: Consultations may be related to questions about behavioral health related topics, assistance with problem identification, problem-solving skills, approaches and/or resources to
address behavioral concerns.
- Legal assistance: Free, 30-minute consultation with an attorney face-to-face or by phone.
- Financial: Free 30-minute telephonic consultation by phone with a qualified specialist on issues such as debt counseling or planning for retirement
- Child care: Resources and referrals for child care
providers, before and after school programs, camps,
adoption organizations and information on parenting
questions and prenatal care.
- Elder care: Resources and referrals for home health
agencies, assisted living facilities, social and
recreational programs, and long-distance care giving.
- Pet care: Resources and referrals for pet sitting,
obedience training, veterinarians and pet stores.
- Identity theft: 60-minute free consultation with a fraud