Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a benefit set up by SoutheastHEALTH for our employees. This benefit is provided at no cost to you. The EAP provides confidential, professional assistance to you and your family for a wide range of personal concerns that may affect your work or home life.
- The EAP toll-free phone number is 877.622.4327
- We're available 24/7/365
- Available to you and your household family members
- Counseling: One to five face-to-face sessions with a counselor in your area.
- Consultation and support by phone: Consultations may be related to questions about behavioral health topics, assistance with identifying the problem, problem-solving skills, and approaches and resources to address behavioral concerns.
- Legal assistance: Free 30-minute consultation with an attorney face-to-face or by phone.
- Financial: Free 30-minute consultation by phone with a qualified specialist on issues such as debt counseling or planning for retirement.
- Child care: Resources and referrals for child care providers, before- and after-school programs, camps, adoption organizations, and information on parenting questions and prenatal care.
- Elder care: Resources and referrals for home health agencies, assisted living facilities, social and recreational programs, and long-distance caregiving.
- Pet care: Resources and referrals for pet sitting, obedience training, veterinarians and pet stores.
- Identity theft: Free 60-minute consultation with a fraud resolution specialist.