Welcome to the SoutheastHEALTH Provider Virtual Orientation website!
We are pleased to offer a combination virtual and in-person orientation program, essential to your professional practice at SoutheastHEALTH. The orientation program is required to be completed prior to your admitting or treating patients.
Medical Staff Services will coordinate scheduling of your orientation based upon your practice specialty and scope of privileges and will provide a detailed itinerary. You will be provided in-person Cerner EHR and dictation training and such other training/orientation necessary to your specialty and practice on your scheduled orientation day.
In advance of your scheduled orientation date, your review and acknowledgment of the documents within the sections below are required. Please note that all the documents are required to be reviewed; however, the documents within the Cerner section below are a supplement to the EHR training that you will receive the day of your in-person orientation. A list of contacts by department is provided in the Help section below for any questions you may have during your review. Upon completion of your document review, please complete all forms in the Conclusion: Documents to Complete section below and submit them to Medical Staff Services.
Information concerning attainment of your photo ID badge, parking, physician lounge, and computer access and training can be found in the Provider Resources section that follows.
Please visit Southeast Hospital Medical Staff Guidelines to review bylaws, rules and regulations, policies and miscellaneous documents. Review and acknowledgment of this information is required.
- Documentation Requirements-Reports Contents
- Emergency Response Roles
- Emergency Codes
- Finding Cerner Tip Sheets on the Compass
- Interventional Radiology Antiplatelet Memorandum
- Medical Staff Guidelines Access Link
- Medical Staff Organization (Committees and Departments)
- MedNews Plus
- MedNews Plus Registration
- Missouri Physicians Health Program
- National Patient Safety Goals
- Nursing Safety Plan
- Parking areas color-coded map
- PDGM Medical Home Health Brochure and Guide
- Physician Direct Phone Line
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- Refusing Orders and Documents from the Message Center
- UpToDate Anywhere Access
- UpToDate Registration
- VMware Horizon Remote Connection
Department Rules and Regulations
Department Contact Information
Medical Staff Services
- Laura Saupe, BSN, RN, CPHQ, CPMSM, Manager | 573.331.6833 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debbie Hamilton, Administrative Assistant | 573.651.5535 email@example.com
- Sarah Walter, Credentialing Specialist | 573.331.6835 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauren Anna Bozeman, Credentialing Specialist | 573.331.6588 email@example.com
- Gloria Vaughn, CPCS, Credentialing Specialist | 573.331.6834 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Ryder, Director | 573.651.5549 email@example.com
- Tracey Graviett, Supervisor of Utilization and Appeals | 573.651.5549 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whitney Staincliffe, Social Services Manager | 573.651.5549
Cerner & PACS (Clinical Informatics 573.331.6115)
- Maab Khalil, Clinical Informatics Specialist | 573.331.6667 email@example.com
- Jami Hunt, Clinical Informatics Specialist | 573.331.6755 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brittney Sanford, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, Clinical Informatics Specialist | 573.519.4864 email@example.com
Charge Entry & Coding
- Marcie Barker, CPC, CDEO, CPMA, Documentation Coding Auditor | 573.331.6773 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katelyn Thiele, CPC, HIM Coding Specialist | 573.331.6782 email@example.com
- Vivian Bollinger, Specialist | 573.331.6101 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cynthia Beel, Specialist | 573.331.6101 email@example.com
- Karen Voshage, Specialist | 573.331.6101 firstname.lastname@example.org
Imaging (Radiation Safety)
- Edgar Weidenbenner, Director | 573.331.6225 email@example.com
- Jerry Johnson, Manager, CT, MRI | 573.331.6622 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barb Bucher, Manager, Nuclear Med Breast Center | 573.331.6157 email@example.com
- Carissa Exler, Manager, Radiology | 573.651.5808 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Hill, Manager, Ultrasound Interventional Radiology | 573.331.6433 email@example.com
- Tameeka Williams, Executive Secretary | 57.-331.6380 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking Permit Registration N/A for locum providers and employed providers
- Charge Entry and Coding Training Materials Acknowledgment Form
- Provider Orientation Acknowledgment Form
Photo ID Badge
You will receive your identification badge during in-person orientation. Your badge should be worn above your waist and be visible at all times while you are in the hospital or other on- and off-campus hospital facilities.
Designated physician/provider parking is available on the hospital's campus. Please refer to the parking map.
A physician lounge is located on the first floor of the main hospital, adjacent to elevator C (accessible by badge).
- Physician mail/correspondence area
- Dictation/chart completion area
- A variety of food and drink options (hot breakfast and hot lunch items are available Monday–Friday, 6:30 a.m.–1 p.m.). Cold selections, snacks and beverages available 24/7.
- A quiet place to relax
Computer Access and Training
Completion of EMR/PACS and MModal computer training session, pertinent to your specialty and scope of practice, is required for all providers and will be scheduled as part of your in-person orientation.
Physicians practicing with a SoutheastHEALTH clinic practice are offered additional computer training specific to their office. You will be contacted by the practice manager to schedule a training session.