Cash Gifts and Annual Giving
Annual gifts strengthen every single area of SoutheastHEALTH and provide funds for those in our area most in need of care.
Gifts of cash are the most popular way to give and are tax deductible. Through your gifts of cash, it is possible to reduce or eliminate income tax on up to 50% of your gross income. Larger gifts can actually result in tax savings for the year the gift is made and as many as five future years.
You can direct your sustaining annual gift—of any size—to the SoutheastHEALTH department or program you choose to support. These gifts provide crucial unrestricted funds: a pool of resources that can be quickly and easily used by SoutheastHEALTH to address opportunities and challenges that fall outside of normal budgeting parameters.
You may contribute to any fund by:
- Making a gift online now
- Responding to a mail appeal
- Creating a Sustaining Gift that automatically donates monthly from a credit or debit card
- Make a gift of securities
- Establishing payroll deduction (for SoutheastHEALTH staff)
- Establishing an electronic funds transfer, which authorizes the automatic transfer of funds each month from your checking or savings account