It's okay to be a quitter (smoking and other tobacco products) and SoutheastHEALTH can help show you how to successfully kick the habit for good.
Quitting is worth it. After just 12 hours, carbon monoxide levels return to normal, and at the one-year mark, risk of coronary artery disease is half of a smoker's risk.
Are you ready to quit tobacco?
- Do I want to quit tobacco for myself?
- Is quitting tobacco a #1 priority for me?
- Have I tried to quit tobacco before?
- Do I believe that tobacco is dangerous to my health?
- Am I committed to trying to quit even though it may be tough at first?
- Are my family, friends and co-workers willing to help me quit tobacco?
- Besides health reasons, do I have other personal reasons for quitting tobacco?
- Will I be patient with myself and keep trying if I slip or backslide?
If you answered "YES" to 4 or more of these questions, you are ready to quit!
Register for a Smoking Cessation Class today!