Sixteen SoutheastHEALTH marketing projects recently received statewide recognition from the Show Me Excellence Awards presented annually by the Missouri Association for Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing.
The Show Me Excellence Awards recognize high achievement and quality in advertising, marketing and public relations projects produced by hospitals and healthcare systems throughout the state.
Southeast won first place for seven marketing efforts:
- 2022 Employee Photo Calendar
- InforMed weekly employee eNewsletter
- Nature’s Landing photograph of main hospital campus
- Colon Cancer Awareness direct mail
- “The Cancer Fight isn’t Over” direct mail
- “Southeast Heroes” television ad
- Starting Point Weight Management Program radio ad
Second place honors went to:
- COPD Clinic rack card
- Reference Lab on-boarding handbook
- Cancer Gala Virtual Benefit Concert
- “Keep Moving Forward” print ad
- SoutheastHEALTH Website Redesign
- 2021 Year in Review Video
- Healthier Look Magazine
Third place recognition went to:
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences Recruitment
- Employee Town Hall Appreciation Video
The awards were presented as part of the Missouri Hospital Association’s 100th annual convention held in Osage Beach.