Insurance Plans Accepted at SoutheastHEALTH
At SoutheastHEALTH, we accept many insurance plans. We bill our services directly to your insurance company or companies, should you have more than one policy.
Have questions or need more information?
Please call 573-519-4510.
SoutheastHEALTH is proud to be a provider in the following insurance networks:
- America's Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street
- Care Improvement Plus
- Coventry (First Health)
- Formost (now MultiPlan)
- Great West Healthcare
- Health Alliance Medical Plans
- Healthlink (PPO, Workers Compensation)
- Healthlink HMO
- Matrix – Workers Compensation
- Mercy Health Plans
- National Providers Network
- Private Healthcare Systems
- ProAmerica (now MultiPlan)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Health Care
- United Payor & United Providers (now MultiPlan)
- USA Managed Care
Private Insurance Plans & Other Costs
SoutheastHEALTH participates in many private insurance plans (a current list is available through our Business Office). However, private practice physicians, as well as certain hospital-based physicians such as radiologists, pathologists and anesthesiologists, may or may not participate in specific plans.
Billing at Time of Discharge
On the day of your dismissal, some billing transactions will not be posted yet, so a final bill cannot be provided at the time of discharge. As soon as the bill is finalized, which is within four days in most cases, the insurance claim will be filed for you. Any overpayment will be promptly refunded to the proper party.
Benefits of Filing a Claim
Filing of your claim with your insurance company(ies) offers the following advantages:
- Prompt filing of claim
- Immediate handing of medical record inquiries from your insurance company
- No claim filing delays caused by pressing family matters or loss of insurance claim information
- Quicker refund to you, if one is due
If you do not wish the SoutheastHEALTH to file a claim with all of your insurance policies, you cannot obtain a copy of your account for insurance purposes until the account is paid in full.