Southeast Advantage in Life (SAIL) Program
If you enjoy being with individuals of all ages and taking part in unique social and educational experiences then the SAIL Program at Southeast Hospital is designed for you.
We understand how important community interaction is in promoting health and happiness. This special program provides a wide variety of healthy lifestyle opportunities throughout the year. SAIL members receive special discounts, invitations to social events and access to educational seminars. Membership cost is $25/year.
In addition to a personal sense of involvement with SoutheastHEALTH, you will also receive a number of exclusive benefits including:
- Discounts at local businesses & restaurants
- Financial counseling
- Educational seminars
- Retirement planning seminars
- Discount at hospital cafeteria & gift shop
- Savings on membership at HealthPoint
- Notary service
- Free blood pressure checks
- Access to our Physician referral line
- Subscriptions to health news magazines
- Invitation to social events and luncheons