- We are allowing TWO visitors at a time for the duration of the patient's stay
- Until further notice, children under the age of 18 will not be allowed to visit
- Visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- No COVID patients will be allowed to have visitors
- ONE visitor per patient for OB and pre-op/procedural areas (surgery, cath lab, GI,)
Southeast Health Center of Stoddard County
- We are allowing ONE visitor for the duration of the patient's stay.
- Until further notice, children under the age of 18 will not be allowed to visit.
- No PUIs will be allowed to have visitors.
- No behavioral health patients will be allowed to have visitors.
- Visiting hours are 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
SoutheastHEALTH is dedicated to providing a healthy environment for all people who enter its facilities. Our policy is to assure patient safety and to inform patients of undesirable effects from interruption of care, treatment, and services.
Consistent with our mission and our statement of values, SoutheastHEALTH is committed to making a healthy difference in people's lives by providing a tobacco free environment within our facilities and their grounds.