Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
Michael C. Muzinich, MD
|Groups||Accepting First Option|
University of Wyoming,
Indiana University School of Medicine,
|Residency||University of Missouri-Columbia|
|Internship||University of Missouri-Columbia|
American Board of Nuclear Medicine, American Board of Radiology
- University of Wyoming-Outstanding Undergrad Award
- University of Wyoming-Honors Program, Dean's Honor Roll, President's Honor Rol
Publications & Research
- Miller DC, Muzinich MC, Tacazon MG, and Litofsky, NS. "Histopathology of an 'unidentified "bright object" in the brain of a patient with neurofibromatosis Type 1." Poster presentation.
- Litofsky NS and Muzinich MC. "Neuro-oncological Problems in the Intensive Care Unit." Book Chapter in Rippe and Irwin's Intensive Care Medicine, 7th Edition, 2010. In Press
- Litofsky NS and Muzinich MC. "Neuro-oncological Problems in the Intensive Care Unit." Book Chapter in Rippe and Irwin's Intensive Care Medicine, 5th Edition, 2008. In Press
- Muzinich MC and Barnes S. "3% Hypertonic therapy protocol for the management of severe head injuries." In use at the University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics since 2009.
- King MW, Nguyen T, Calley J, Harty MW, Muzinich MC, Mescher AL, Chalfant C, NCho M, McLeaster K, McEntire J, Stocum D, Smith RC, and Neff AW. "Identification of Genes expressed during Xenopus laevis limb regeneration by using subtractive hybridization." Developmental Dynamics, 2003:226, 398-409.
- Creech NM, Arnold EV, Boyle B, Muzinich MC, Montville C, Bohle DS, and Atherton RW. "Sperm Motility Enhancements by Nitric Oxide Produced by the Oocytes of Fathead Minnows, Pimephelas promelas." Journal of Andrology, 1998:19(6), 667-674.