Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
|Facilities||Heart, Lung and Vascular Surgery of SoutheastHEALTH|
|Groups||Accepting First Option|
University of Oklahoma College of Medicine,
|Fellowship||University of Utah Medical Center, 1991|
|Residency||University of Texas Health Science Center, 1988|
American Board of Surgery, American Board of Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Robison is an exceptionally trained cardiac and vascular surgeon with 25 years of experience. His areas of expertise number more than 40 and include some of the most challenging surgical procedures. Dr. Robison is highly respected by his peers and patients. His outcomes are among the best in the Midwest. Dr. Robison is a sought after mentor in the field of cardiac and vascular surgery.
Meet Paul Robison, MD, MMM, CPE, FACS, FACC, FACCP
Blood is pumped through your heart in only one direction. Heart valves play a key role in this one-way blood flow, opening and closing with each heartbeat. When damage to a heart valve is severe, it may be necessary to replace that valve. Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgeon Dr. Paul Robison of Cardiovascular Consultants shares about a revolutionary new sutureless aortic heart valve called Perceval.
Paul D. Robison, MD, MMM, FACS, FACC, FACCP, cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon, discusses services at Cardiovascular Consultants.
- Certified Physician Executive CCOM/ACPE, 2014
- Health Policy and Leadership Scholar Society of Thoracic Surgery, 2013
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- American College of Cardiology, Fellow
- American College of Chest Physicians, Fellow
Publications & Research
- Robison PLD and Andrassy RJ: Heimlich maneuver in children. Texas Med 8:60-61, 1985.
- Palmaz JC, Richter GM, Noeldg G, Schatz RZ, Robison PD, Gardiner GA, Becker GJ, McLean GK, Denny DF, Lammer J, Paolini RM, Reese CR, Alvaradod R, Heiss WH, Root HD and Rogers W: Intraluminal Stents in Atherosclerotic Iliac Artery Stenosis: Preliminary Report of a Multicenter Study. Radiology, 168:727-731, 1988.
- Robison, PD, Grover FL, Freeman, G, Crawford MH, Stewart D, Evans K, Cohen DJ and Trinkle JK: Correction of Moderate Mitral Regurgitation Does Not Decrease Left Ventricular Contractility. Surg Forum, 39:264-268, 1988.
- Robison PD, Harman PK, Grover FL and Trinkle JK: The Management of Penetrating Lung Injury in Civilian Practice. J Thorac Cardivasc Surg, 95:84-90, 1988.
- Pantalos G, Kim C, Robison PD, Everett S and Olsen DB: Characterization of Natural and Total Artificial Heart Acceleration. ASAIO Trans, 35(3):235-238, 1989.
- Pantalos G, Gurns GL, Mohammad SF, Robison PD, Ramone JL, Dew PA, Everett SD and Olsen DB: Microbiological Survey of Prosthetic Blood Pumps Presterilization and Poststerilization and at Explant Retrieval. ASAIO Trans, 35(3):702-705, 1989.
- Yu LS, Versteeg F, Kinoshita M, Yuan B, Bishop N, Torgerson T, Topaz S and Kolff WJ: Soft Artificial Ventricles for Infants and Adults, With or Without Clamshell. ASAIO Trans, 36(3): M238-M241, 1990.