Colon Cancer Seminar
Join Us for An Expert Panel Discussion about Your Risk of Colon Cancer
Colorectal Cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among men and women combined. The good news is knowing your family history of colon cancer and having a colon cancer screening can spot risk factors early and even save your life. If you want to determine your risk or have a family history of colon disease, you need to join our expert panel as we discuss the signs, symptoms and screening options for colon cancer.
Thursday, March 12
6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
New Madrid County Central High School, Conference Room
- Erin Ezzell, DO, Oncologist
- C. Brent Keller, DO, Gastroenterologist
- Joseph McCadams, MD, General Surgeon
- Joseph Miller, MD, Radiation Oncologist
- Beth Altenthal, BSN, RN, Nurse Navigator
- Tricia Friess, Dietician
- Sierra Holiman, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC, Family Practice
Light refreshments provided by New Madrid County Central High School's Culinary Class.
Seating is limited, reserve your spot today.