Certain medical conditions, trauma, exposure to loud noises and aging can all cause hearing difficulties. At SoutheastHEALTH, we offer a wide range of hearing services. We work with patients of all ages to identify and appropriately treat hearing and balance disorders.
Comprehensive Hearing and Balance Evaluations
The Southeast Hospital Neurophysiology Lab offers a full range of comprehensive audiological and balance evaluations. We treat patients of all ages with hearing, dizziness and balance disorder issues. Testing is performed in a private, caring and comfortable environment.
- Assessment and treatment of balance disorders, vertigo and dizziness
- Monitoring for ototoxicity during chemotherapy and antibiotic therapy
Hearing Loss Treatment
If you think your hearing is not what it used to be, you're not alone. An estimated 40 million to 50 million Americans experience hearing loss.
Our experts at Southeast Ear, Nose and Throat can help. We provide hearing evaluations for patients of all ages. We offer:
- Treatment of hearing loss and tinnitus
- Custom earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Hearing aid fitting, customized to each patient's needs
- Adjustment of hearing aid settings
- Hearing aid repair services