Chemotherapy / Infusion Services
At the Southeast Infusion Center, every aspect of care is designed around each patient and his or her specific needs. We are steadfast in our commitment to offer patients the best experience while they are in our care.
Comfortable, private infusion bays with the following amenities:
- Tranquil, nature-centered environment
- Satellite TV in every bay
- DVD library and MP3 music players
- Comfortable chairs for family members
Infusions we offer include:
- IV antibiotics
- Blood products
- IV fluids
- Iron therapy
About Our Staff
Our staff has been handpicked, based not only on their clinical expertise, but also on their positive attitude and ability to provide compassionate care and emotional support.
- Oncology certified nurses with special training in chemotherapy and biotherapy
- Onsite inter disciplinary team of dedicated social workers, dieticians, journey guides, nurse navigators and pharmacist
- Support groups facilitated by knowledgeable, compassionate leaders
Hours of Operation
The Infusion Center is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. We also can accommodate your special needs, on a case by case basis, for after-hours care or weekend care in partnership with our Oncology Unit at Southeast Hospital.
Bringing you the most advanced options for your cancer care
The treatment at the Southeast Cancer Center is provided by leading cancer specialists and state-of-the-art technology. The Radiation Therapy department provides two identical Elekta Infinity linear accelerators which provide targeted radiation treatment with pinpoint accuracy. Our radiation beams can be shaped to exactly match the dimensions of cancerous tumors with 160 rapid, high resolution, interdigitating leaves of collimation.
A variety of cancers including breast, lung, prostate, colon, head and neck, gynecologic, bladder, and skin cancers, as well as lymphomas can be treated with radiation.
Treatment options available of Southeast Radiation Oncology
- Image guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT)
- 3-D conformal radiation therapy
- Stereotactic radiation therapy (SRT)
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)
Specialized radiation therapy technology
- Elekta Infinity Linear Accelerators - Our beam matched Elekta Infinity linear accelerators deliver precision radiation dose and fast treatment speed with ultra-low dose safeguards. Our Infinities are equipped with cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) to visualize 3-D patient positioning prior to daily treatments.
- Elekta Mosaiq Electronic Medical Record - The Southeast Cancer Center staff have access to our patients’ medical information, schedules and treatment parameters to help provide timely and safe care.
- Philips Big Bore Computed Tomography (CT) - Each radiation therapy patient receives an initial CT scan in their specific treatment position for designing their individual and optimal plan of treatment.
- Catalyst - Our Catalyst system provides real-time patient positioning feedback and is used to ensure accurate patient setup and positioning, intra-treatment motion detection and respiratory gating during radiation therapy treatments.