Hearing & Balance Services
Certain medical conditions, trauma, exposure to loud noises and aging can all cause hearing difficulties. At SoutheastHEALTH, we offer a wide range of hearing services. We work with patients of all ages to identify and appropriately treat hearing and balance disorders. We also offer the Cape Girardeau region’s only full-service vestibular (balance) laboratory. Questions? Try our e-chat live help service!
Comprehensive Hearing & Balance Evaluations
The Southeast Hospital Neurophysiology Lab offers a full range of comprehensive audiological and balance evaluations. We treat patients of all ages with hearing, dizziness and balance disorder issues. Testing is performed in a private, caring and comfortable environment.
- Assessment and treatment of balance disorders, vertigo and dizziness
- Vestibular rehabilitation services
- Monitoring for ototoxicity during chemotherapy and antibiotic therapy
Hearing Loss Treatment
If you think your hearing is not what it used to be, you’re not alone. An estimated 40 to 50 million Americans experience hearing loss.
Our experts at Southeast Ear, Nose and Throat can help. We provide hearing evaluations for patients of all ages. We offer:
- Treatment of hearing loss and tinnitus
- Custom ear plugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Hearing aid fitting, customized to each patient’s specific needs
- Adjustment of hearing aid settings
- Hearing aid repair services