Southeast Lab Services
As part of a regular checkup, to get a diagnosis, or perhaps to provide a benchmark, your doctor may request one or more laboratory tests. Southeast Lab Services offer a full range of lab testing as well as Outreach Courier services and blood storage in order to meet the transfusion needs of our communities.
We provide many tests on-site, such as:
- Chemistry : Basic and Comprehensive Metabolic Panels, Lipid and Triglycerides, Electrolytes, Glucose, Hemoglobin A1C, Liver Function panel, Iron Panels, Amylase, Uric Acid, and many others
- Immunology: Influenza A/B, Hepatitis, Mono, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Thyroid panels, PSA, Total hCG, and other hormones
- Hematology: Complete Blood Count (CBC), Sedimentation rate (ESR), Hemoglobin and Hematocrit (H and H), Platelet counts
- Coagulation: Protimes with INR (PT), D-Dimers, PTT
- Urine: Urinalysis (UA), Urine protein, Urine cultures, Urine drug screens
- Blood Bank : Blood type, Antibody screen, Blood Crossmatch for transfusions
- Microbiology : Cultures including Organism identification and antibiotic sensitivities for all sample types
- Pathology : Diagnostic tissue biopsy results, Histology, Cytology
Lab Draw Station Locations
Appointments for lab blood draw collections are not necessary at any of our Southeast Lab locations- walk-ins are welcome.