A neurologist to diagnose your stiff muscles. A headache specialist to treat your migraine pain. A neurosurgeon to ease your back pain.
No matter what kind of neurological care you need, SoutheastHEALTH has it all right here.
You can feel confident when seeking neurology care at SoutheastHEALTH. Our expert team includes board certified neurologists, world class surgeons, specialized ARPNs and nurses with many years of neurology experience.
What Our Neurosciences Center Team Can Offer You
We are experts in neurology, a branch of medicine that deals with the brain and nervous system. That means we can help with most neurological issues, including highly complex ones.
Some of the conditions we treat include multiple sclerosis, ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease), migraine headaches, neuropathy, seizures, stroke, and Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders.
Our services include:
- Neurology consultations. At Southeast Neurology, we see patients on an outpatient basis in our neurology clinic in Cape Girardeau.
- Diagnostic tests and procedures. Our specialized tests include EEG (electroencephalography), EMG (electromyography) and more. Most tests are provided at the hospital.
- Treatments. Our treatments run the gamut from medications to Botox injections for migraines to brain and spine surgeries. Our surgical outcomes are excellent. We have the latest technology, including surgical robotics.
- Rehabilitation. Our physical, occupational and speech therapy team helps people live more independently with stroke, brain injuries and disorders like muscular dystrophy.
- Emergency stroke care. As a primary stroke center, SoutheastHEALTH is capable of quickly treating strokes. Fast treatment may prevent permanent disability.
Skilled Neurology Experts Who Care
We are devoted to delivering the highest quality care. And we do that with compassion. Our patients tell us they appreciate how we make them feel as well as our quality outcomes.
Make an Appointment with a SoutheastHEALTH Neurologist
You will need a referral from your provider to see one of our neurologists. To learn more or make an appointment, please call 573.331.7840.