Our skilled neurosurgeons at Regional Brain & Spine perform surgery in technologically advanced operating suites designated just for neurosurgery. Serving southeast Missouri, western Kentucky and southern Illinois, the Regional Brain and Spine team combines specialized expertise with essential choices, so you can achieve more effective solutions for your condition.
SoutheastHEALTH offers patients the latest in neuroscience technologies.
Our neurosurgery suites feature:
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Specially-trained nurses and technicians
- Interoperative neurophysiology monitoring
- Wireless image guided system
Types of Neurosurgery
Neurosurgeries performed include:
- Brain tumor
- Three types of therapy are commonly used, either alone or in combination. These are surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy. Treatment prescribed depends on the type, location, and size of the tumor and medical history/health of the patient.
- Endoscopic neurosurgery
- Peripheral nerve
- Neuro trauma