Substance Abuse Testing
Ensuring that employees neither use illegal drugs nor misuse prescription medications or alcohol is crucial to an effective safety and injury prevention program. Southeast Occupational Medicine is staffed with certified specimen collectors and breath alcohol testing personnel.
Trained on current DOT collection techniques, our collectors are available at HealthPoint Plaza’s Occupational Medicine Clinic Monday through Friday, 8:00 am until 4:30 pm. After hours and on weekends, this service is available through the Southeast Emergency Department. Specimen testing is performed in the Southeast Hospital Laboratory which is staffed 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week in support of your individual business needs.
Mark Austin, DO, MRO, Director of Southeast Occupational Medicine, is a Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) as well as Certified Driver Medical Examiner.
Available Testing Studies at the HealthPoint Plaza location include:
- DOT Urine Drug Screening
- Non-DOT Urine Drug Screening
- Non-DOT Urine Quick Cup Drug Screening
- Standard Laboratory Test
- 5 Panel
- 9 Panel
- Customized Testing Available (at the HealthPoint location only)
- Breath Alcohol Test (BAT)
- Computerized Random Drug Screen Selection Program and Tracking (through the HealthPoint location only)