Our World-Class Orthopedics Care Team is a Game Changer for Southeast Missouri
We offer comprehensive orthopedic services for patients over the age of 16 suffering a variety of conditions including sports injuries, hip pain, knee pain, back pain, and musculoskeletal conditions. Our care team, led by Dr. Anthony McPherron, are experts in getting you back to living the life you love. From elite athletes to weekend warriors, we treat patients with thorough, comprehensive care right here in Southeast Missouri.
- Our collaboration with Washington University’s Department of Orthopaedic Surgery provides access to the #1 university in the nation for orthopedic research funding with more than 400 ongoing clinical trails
- Cutting edge technology and non-surgical treatments including bone marrow derived stem cell therapy and blood derived platelet rich plasma therapy
- On-site athletic trainers
- Access to a full continuum of care including sports medicine trained Primary Care physicians, comprehensive rehabilitation and home health
- Our dedicated team’s focus is on more than just the procedure – we will be with you before, during and after surgery to ensure optimal outcomes
We’ve stood apart for quality and innovation, and we continue to work hand-in-hand with the best to create better outcomes close to home for our patients.
Southeast Orthopedic Specialties