Pediatric Rehabilitation Therapies
If your child needs on-going speech, physical or occupational therapy, we provide specialized outpatient services at HealthPoint Plaza in Cape Girardeau. In cheerful, kid-friendly surroundings, therapists work together to provide each child individualized, holistic care.
- Provides evaluation and treatment for children with language and speech problems
- Uses play therapy to help develop new skills
- Addresses feeding and swallowing difficulties
- Assesses development of gross motor skills and reflexes
- Evaluates musculoskeletal, neurological conditions.
- Uses skilled play exercises to make therapy fun
- Provides orthopedic bracing and splinting of dynamic ankle foot orthoses
- Uses land-based and aquatic environments to optimize functional outcomes
- Consists of functional play activities
- Teaches parents how to carry out therapy at home