Elrod OB/GYN Center
Having a baby is one of life’s most momentous experiences. At the Dennis B. Elrod OB/GYN Center, we offer comfortable and private delivery suites along with an expert staff of experienced nurses and physicians.
Comfortable, Home-Like Birthing Suites
- 20 private LDRP (Labor, Delivery, Recovery, and Postpartum) suites, each with private bath and shower facilities). Each suite features:
- Central fetal monitoring
- Individual climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Sleep sofa/chair
- Hair dryer
- Free WIFI
- 3 guest meals a day
Anesthesia is available 24/7.
Southeast’s Obstetrics Center has set a two-person limit to be present during the childbirth, unless it is a rare circumstance.
Family-Focused Maternity Services
- Nursery with viewing areas
- C-sections take place in one or two OR suites located in the OB area
- Level III NICU for babies who need extra attention to get a strong start in life
- Lactation support
- Individual education with each family, in the privacy of their own room, about important knowledge and skills needed in those early days of parenting
- Home follow-up for mom and baby
- Maternal-Fetal Clinic
- Classes for expectant parents, new parents and siblings
- Web Nursery so family and friends worldwide can welcome baby
- More than 85 years of experience as the region’s recognized center for maternity care
- Southeast’s OB staff has nearly 850 cumulative years of experience, average of 16 years each
- The RNs in the NICU have nearly 275 cumulative years of experience, average of 14 years each
Take a Maternity Tour
You’re invited to take a tour of our OB center and meet some of our dedicated staff. You may also meet with our Nurse Navigator who will explain what to expect during your stay and discuss your personal goals for your special delivery. You can also:
Schedule a Tour
Call Jane at 473-331-6190 to schedule a tour of our OB Center.
- Sign up for classes
- Talk to someone from Anesthesia
- Complete your preregistration