HealthPoint is proud to be a member of the Les Mills family of fitness centers around the world offering life-changing group exercise experience.
- The Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates workout that builds flexibility and strength
- Leaves you feeling centered and calm
- Controlled breathing, concentration and a carefully structured series of stretches, moves and poses create a holistic workout
- The original LES MILLS™ barbell class that sculpts, tones and strengthens your entire body, fast
- THE REP EFFECT™ focuses on low weight loads and high repetition movements
- Burn fat, gain strength and quickly produce lean body muscle conditioning
- This energizing step workoutuses a height-adjustable step and simple movements on, over and around the step
- Cardio blocks push fat burning systems into high gear followed by muscle conditioning tracks that shape and tone your body
- An indoor cycling workout that takes on the terrain with your inspiring team coach who leads the pack through hills, flats, mountain peaks, time trials and interval training
- Discover your athlete within - sweat and burn to reach your endorphin high
- Back-to-back RPM classes with an instructor change in the middle. Come and go as you like.
- A cardio workout inspired by mixed martial arts
- This fiercely energetic program draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muaythai
- A cardio dance workout made up of simple but seriously hot dance moves
- The perfect way to shape up - even if you're “dance challenged”
- A workout that hones in on the torso and sling muscles that connect your upper body to your lower body
- Ideal for tightening the tummy and butt, while also improving functional strength and assisting in injury prevention
BODYPUMP™ and BODYFLOW™
- Also offered as virtual classes.
- Only have 30 minutes? Choose your half, Cardio or Core or balance it out and do both. Aqua 30 / 30 is a class designed to focus on 30 minutes of cardiovascular & endurance work, directly followed by 30 minutes of BARREacuda inspired strength & stability as well as balance & coordination training. All levels are welcome.
- Intensity varies
- Taught in lap pool
- A ballet & pilates inspired workout for total body! Lengthen &
strengthen your body through small intricate movements, full
rang motions, & interval work to get the heart pumping! Now
add a few props & get ready to find muscles you didn't know you
had in this invigorating workout! Come join us & see how the
resistance of the water can be used to liquid sculpt your body in
a safe, fun, low impact environment
- Medium Intensity - day classes
- High Intensity - night classes
- Taught in the lap pool
- High Intensity, cardiovascular training improves endurance and burns calories using resistance and currants of the water
- Taught in shallow end of the pool
- High Intensity, cardiovascular training incorporates use of resistance equipment along with cardio training and fun water fitness routines
- Medium High Intensity class uses progression of intensity intervals and recovery periods for a total body workout
Slow and Steady
- Low Intensity class relieves pain and stiffness associated with various forms of arthritis
- Enhances flexibility, circulation and relaxation
Moving for Life
- Low Intensity class designed especially for pre- and postoperative joint replacement patients transitioning from rehab to fitness
- An interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness class that mixes low-intensity and high-intensity moves to Latin and world rhythms
A total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility, boosted energy
REFIT® is a life-changing group fitness experience that rocks your body, heart, and soul with powerful moves and positive music, to inspire you from the inside out. Powered by human connections, we turn boring, have-to workouts into a
can’t-miss community fitness experience!
Here's what you will find in a REFIT® class:
- FITNESS FOR ALL- We believe there is power in diversity. REFIT® welcomes all sizes, shapes, ages, and backgrounds.
- BODY-ROCKIN’ WORKOUTS - It’s not about having a rockin’ body. It’s about rockin’ your body! Cardio. Toning. Flexibility. Our workouts target the whole person body + mind+ soul.
- VALUE-INFUSED - The music we use choose and the moves we use have a purpose and a point. The music is powerful, positive and uplifting, and there’s a fitness-focus behind every movement.
- COMMUNITY FOCUS - We believe that REFIT® is “more than” fitness. We’re a family. Our instructors are trained to cultivate strong connections that last well beyond the workout.
- FITNESS WITH PURPOSE - We believe that fitness can changes lives and inspire people to live with greater impact. We infuse our faith and values into every class.
- An exhilarating group class suitable for all fitness levels. Freestyle ride guides you up hills and across plains
- High intensity group training
- Workouts change each day challenging even the most fit
- Fee based program
- Suitable for all levels, particularly if you cannot exercise on the floor or participate in a regular exercise class
- Improves, strength, range of motion and flexibility
- Improves cardio function while minimizing impact to your body
- Improves functional lifestyle skills with stretches, balance and resistance training
- Gentle movements focus on increasing strength, flexibility and range of motion
- Exercise bands, hand weights and body weight exercises make this class a full body workout
- Learn basic Yoga poses and pose breakdowns
- Class designed for all ages and abilities
- Combines ancient Hatha Yoga with modern fitness movements
- Led by instructors trained in YogaFit, a non-purist form of Yoga designed for the fitness industry
- Upbeat Yoga class emphasizes core strength and relaxation
- Open the body in a passive way with props and long hold times
- Build strength and endurance with movements that fuse principles of Yoga and Pilates
- Strengthens core; lengthens and tones muscles without adding bulk
- A great addition to ANY workout regimen
- Fee-based program
HealthPoint Fitness has designed a program that combines the best of barre, strength, yoga and Pilates into one effective workout: BARRE Fusion. This workout will challenge and sculpt the body by using full-range, mid-range and small-range movements. The instructors have extensive training in barre methods, yoga, dance and Pilates and are committed to helping you get results.
Barre Fusion is perfect for all fitness levels. Each workout is designed to include beginner, intermediate and advanced options. Participants set the depth of movement to be less intense OR can take the highest range of motion demonstrated by the instructor.
This program varies slightly from the traditional barre studio class in several ways:
- A barre is not required. Chairs can be used for those new to fitness or experiencing balance issues
- Additional items may be used for increased or decreased intensity, including sliding discs, Pilates balls, light weights and resistance bands
- The workout includes low-impact cardio training by adding full-range and mid-range motions. It is possible to burn up to 600 calories per hour
- Socks or bare feet preferred
- Flexible choreography to suit the needs of the participant
Join us for one of today’s hottest trends, delivering incredible body-changing results. We intentionally keep the class size small so that participants receive individualized attention. For information on times Barre Fusion is offered, please refer to the group fitness schedule.
Reboot-A 30 Day Fitness Challenge
Get ready to REBOOT your workouts into motivating, challenging group training sessions! REBOOT is a 30-day fitness challenge, based on sound training principles presented in an effective BOOT CAMP format, with options for all levels of fitness. Personal trainer Kurt McDowell, MS in Nutrition and Exercise Science, will lead you and your team mates through total body workouts focusing on cardiovascular training, muscular endurance and flexibility. Program meets three times a week. Includes pre-post measurements/testing, nutritional coaching and a meal plan designed specifically for you. Bring a friend and get fit together. Both HealthPoint members and nonmembers are welcome. Program cost is $99. Available at Cape Location.