Massage therapy is a powerful way to reduce stress and increase physical and emotional well-being. Our licensed therapist offers a variety of massage services in a calm, comfortable atmosphere.
Massages are available at our Cape and Jackson locations. Please stop by the front desk or call to schedule an appointment.
Types of Massage
We offer the following types of massage therapy:
- Swedish Massage — Relax and relieve stress with 30 to 90 minutes of diverse massage techniques that increase circulation and release toxins from your muscles.
- Deep Tissue Massage — Do you have stiffness or soreness that won’t go away? This massage technique breaks up scar tissue by focusing on the deeper layers of muscle tissue. It is usually focused on specific areas of your body. You may experience some soreness during or after your massage; this is all part of the healing process.
- Prenatal Massage — This massage concentrates on the aching parts of a pregnant woman’s body — her hips, lower back and feet. It is available to women who are at least 12 weeks along in their pregnancy, and is performed with mom lying comfortably on her side.
- Reflexology — Pressure is applied to specific spots on your feet to stimulate corresponding areas in your body, such as major organs. This technique, reduces stress, improves circulation and increases energy. It also helps correct imbalances in your body and release toxins.
- 30 Minutes: 1 Session $35, 3 Sessions $100, 5 sessions $150
- 60 Minutes: 1 Session $60, 3 Sessions $170, 5 sessions $275
- 90 Minutes: 1 Session $80, 3 Sessions $225, 5 Sessions $350